- The Director General, NDRF- The Command and supervision of the Force
- The Inspector General, NDRF - Overall supervision of administration, operations, training, provisioning, procurement and communication.
- The Dy. Inspector General (Adm)- Officer in-charge of overall administration & works of NDRF Battalions.
- The Dy. Inspector General (Ops & Trg) -Command & control over the 6, 7, 8 and 11 Bns of NDRF besides Officer in-charge of operation & Training.
- The Dy. Inspector General, South Zone, NDRF- . Command and Control over the 3,4,5 and 10 Bns NDRF.
- The Dy. Inspector General, East & North East, Zone, NDRF- Command and Control over the 1,2,9 and 12 Bns NDRF besides Officer in-charge of Provisioning and Procurement.
- The Dy. Commandant (Adm) - Administrative officer
- The Dy. Commandant (Proc) - Provisioning and Procurement officer
- The Commandant of 12 Bns NDRF- Overall Command and control of their respective Bns.